- The Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23). The glory of God was the reason for our creation. When Adam and Eve sinned in the garden of Eden it passed on to their children, and that is you and me. We also read in the pages of the Bible [God’s Word] that…
- “There is none righteous, no, not one”. (Romans 3:10). Righteousness is simply being right with God. Because we are sinners, yet God – who is holy loved us – sent His Son Jesus to die for our sins. The Just One [Jesus Christ] for the unjust [You and I].
- “But God commends His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8). Here is the gospel of Jesus Christ…
- “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures; and that He was seen of Cephas [Peter], then of the twelve: After that, He was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep [are with Christ]. After that, He was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all He was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.” (1 Corinthians 15:3-8)
- “That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10).
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Romans 10:13).
- BE SAVED TODAY.